Benefits of Cow First Milk (Cow Colostrum Milk)
Helps improve immunity
Colostrum powder contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and specific kinds of proteins called antibodies that fight disease-causing agents such as bacteria and viruses. Antibody levels in cow colostrum supplements can be 100 times higher than levels in regular cow’s milk.
Since it is loaded with important nutrients required by body, it is considered an extremely nutritious health supplement for a human body. In particular, it’s higher in protein, fat, carbs, magnesium, B vitamins, and vitamins A, C, and E than cow’s milk.
May Benefit Gut Health
One of the cow colostrum benefits include strengthen your gut and fight infections in the digestive tract. It may stimulate the growth of intestinal cells, strengthen the gut wall.
Cow First Milk | Cow Colostrum Supplement Ingredients benefits
- Colostrum: Colostrum powder source of enzymes, anti-bodies, growth factors that helps enhance immunity and health. Sourced from Cow colostrum milk, it is nutrient-rich, pre-milk fluid.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is the essential component responsible for its miracle power has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic & anti-bacterial properties.
- Ginger: Ginger is used as an herbal remedy it is rich in nutrients and certain bioactive compounds that have potent medicinal benefits. It also helps to improve metabolism.
- Cardamom: Cardamom is a spice with an intense flavor and delightful taste. It is natural source of antioxidants. With diuretic properties.
- Saffron: Saffron is an herb with powerful aroma and Ayurvedic preparations; reduces anxiety and prevents insomnia. It also prevents pigmentation and promotes skin whitening.
Easy to use:
Take 2 scoops of colostrum milk powder (5gm) and add it to 150-200ml of hot water/hot milk. Whisk until cow colostrum milk powder is properly mixed. A perfect immunity drink is ready